Wednesday, 10 June 2020

St Margaret of Scotland

Update on Church opening.

We have to complete a Risk Assessment for the Diocese to OK before we can open the Churches on Monday. We are getting together volunteers and guidelines for the four Churches.

We are aiming at Shepton, Wells, and Cheddar being open for two one hour slots per week for private prayer. This depends on volunteers. We do not have the times of these yet, we will let you know as soon as we have decided. Glastonbury will be a little more frequent, but we have not made definite decisions yet.

Please bear in mind the Government guidelines about who should be out and about, concerning age and medical conditions.

As soon as we know more, and have been able to make more decisions, then we will let you know.

Now... over to St Margaret of Scotland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...