Monday, 25 July 2016

Recently discovered...


I have recently discovered that this blog is loved by some
Ooh Father, you haven't written anything for ages, I used to look at you blog but there is nothing on it any more. You must put things on it again
unknown by almost everyone
Oh, you've got a blog. What is it?
and held against me by others
You do realise that people read your blog and that is why you are where you are.
I must confess I did not fully understand the power of writing about dreaming about the number 30, or Freaky Dragon Boys, but apparently it drives certain people to the very edge of distraction.


I have been reliably told that we should be at the edge nowadays, and so I take up this blog again with joy and relish, so that we can all go to the edge together.

And also what's the point of having a blog if you don't blog. So blogging has been restored.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...