Wednesday, 25 March 2015

I feel so ashamed...


The Cardinal has told me off. See here.

I shouldn't talk about upholding the sanctity of marriage in public.

I shouldn't have repeated the teaching of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I shouldn't have signed up to what the Church has said for the last couple of thousand years.

I FEEL SO ASHAMED.

I should have written into my Bishop with my personal reflections...

... he would have read them
   ... and considered them
      ... and reported them to the Cardinal
         ... who would have told the synod Fathers about them

Bad Dobby, Bad House Elf.
Bad Priests.
I am a bad Priest. I obviously wasn't ordained to tell the world what God told me. Nor was I ordained to tell the world what the universal witness of saints and scholars have handed on to me.

How silly of me to think that I could rely on Scripture, Magisterium and Tradition.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...