Saturday, 7 February 2015

Our Lady's Vestment

There is something on this, but it is faint, so you have to click on it to see it.
I have decided that I want to make a vestment for Our Lady. And I have decided that I want it to be ready by December 8th, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.


This seems a long way off, but from past experience I know that these things take a long time. See the angel vestment here, and the Chavagnes altar cloths here, and here.

And as the back is going to be embroidered it will not be finished by next week.

One of the images of Our Lady
So I am going to do a 'first of the month vestment update'. That way I can make sure that I make progress, if not, then I shall have to hang my head in shame.

Shame, I tell you.

Shame.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...