Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Lines of phones

We three men of BT are. Two in a van and one in a car.

Yesterday, known sometimes as the feast of the Guardian Angels, shall from henceforth be know as "the day BT came".

At eight thirty a wonderful chap came to comment my telephone. It was his first day after training and working with someone else that he was working on his own. This was his first job, an easy job. Needless to say, of course, he only left at half past three in the afternoon, and after two other chaps came out as well!

They were, all three of them, charming and incredibly helpful. Good men, doing a diligent job. 

I think, from my limited experience (which immediately makes me an expert), that it is the relationship with BT and the customer at the first point of contact that makes it all so difficult. Why for example, can yoU not have an online chat? For me, I couldn't speak to them on the telephone because mobile coverage is so patchy here, and of course, I didn't have a telephone (hence the need to get in touch with the first place).

Oh well. The three men came and were excellent and now I have a telephone line. Now I start on trying to get internet...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...