Tuesday, 19 November 2013

...charcoal is a problem


So after all the palarva with the charcoal and the parish church, I knew that I had to go and buy some for the charcoal shop. This is commonly called the diocesan shop, and it is, as far as I know, the only diocesan shop in the district.

So I went in to the nice shop lady and asked for "quatre charbons". she started to take out four tubes each containing 10 charcoals. Now this woud not last us a week here in Chavagnes, so immediately seeing my mistake said "non, je suis désolé, je voudrais quatre charbons complets".


We both apologised profusely and thew she started to open the thing to give me just four individual charcoals. No four boxes (400 of the things)!

I bought her entire stock.

I assume that they do not use incense much heru in France!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...