Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The Song of the New Pope



What will this day be like? I wonderWhat will my future be? I wonderIt could be so excitingTo be out in the world To be freeMy heart should be wildly rejoicingOh what's the matter with me?
I've always longed for adventureTo do the things I've never daredNow here i'm facing adventureThen why am I so scared?
Captain with seven childrenWhats so fearsome about that?
Oh I must stop all these doubtsAll these worriesIf I don't i just know i'll turn backI must dream of the things I am seekingI am seeking the courage I lack
The courage to serve them with relianceFace my mistakes without defianceShow them I'm worthyAnd while I show themI'll show me! So!
Let them bring on all their problemsI'll do better than my bestI have confidenceThey'll put me to the testBut I'll make them seeI have confidence in me
Somehow I will impress themI will be firm but kindAnd all those childrenHeaven bless themThey will look up to meAnd mind me 
With each step I am more certainEverything will turn out fineI have confidence the world can all be mineThey'll have to agree I have confidence in me
I have confidence in sunshineI have confidence in rainI have confidence that spring will come again Besides what you see I have confidence in me!
Strength doesn't lie in numbersStrength doesn't lie in wealthStrength lies in nights of peaceful slumberWhen you wake upWake up! It's healthy!
All I trustI give my heart toAll I trust becomes my ownI have confidence In confidence alone
I have confidence in confidence alone!Besides what you see I have confidence 
IN GOD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...