Friday, 8 March 2013

Snazzy Saturno


Having a strange shaped head, buying a hat has always been fraught with difficulties. This is a terrible state for one who is overly fond of hats.

So saturno shopping in Rome recently posed the usual problems. I have to buy a hat that fits and then mould it to my head. This usually involves smashing the brim. This is not ideal when you have just spend far too many euros on the darned thing.


But then I thought of Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman - as you do. I remember a saturno of his that was kept up at the sides by strings.

So as any enterprising priest with an ill fitting hat would do, I immediately set about the said titfer and transformed it into the hat you see here.

Not only the heights of sartorial elegance but also très stylé.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...