Friday, 22 February 2013

Tu Es Episcopus

His Excellency Mons Lang
I know that the day is the Chair of Peter, but I want to celebrate the chair of Clifton.

The concelebrated chrism Mass at Clifton Cathedral. The Cathedral is an architectural mess.
Me processing out of said Mass in the days when I concelebrated. 
The present incumbent is Bishop Declan Lang (best known most recently for the courageous move in banning Tina Beattie from the diocese. She can still visit, but that's about it!) and after a meeting yesterday, I am pleased to announce that he, in true kindness and generosity, has allowed me to stay for another year in Chavagnes. This is the school year ending 2014.

Chavagnes International College
Truly I will continue, for the foreseeable future, to be a Chaplain abroad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...