Thursday, 6 December 2012

Here is your bear


When out and about in Super-U (...U...les nouveaux commerçants as the jingle will have us believe) my eyes lighted on a piece of Christmas wonderfulness (yes, I know it's not Chrismas yet).

It was nothing other than the Christmas bear that you can see in the picture above. Bears, of course, are well known as being fluffy, cuddly Christmas messengers of happiness - and not throat ripping out wild beasts that you should not allow anywhere near your children on Christmas morning (OK there are some exceptions).

But I bought it anyway so that it could brighten my office, and also because it reminds me of this genuinely touching rendition of "Con te partirò". The relevant part is 54 seconds in, but watch it all.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...