Monday, 13 August 2012

A Perfect Combination


Sometimes I get a little cross at pretensions - ironic I know as anyone who has met me will be able to verify - especially about number plates. In the UK you can buy a personalised number plate. I forgive this in the case of the fabulous, but not in the case of the spectaculously unfabulous. I await to get my own Papal Plates of VENG 1 (I'm going to take the name Pope Vengeance). But I digress...

But there are some number plates that are just too wonderful for words. This I saw on a van coming out of Bristol.


You HAVE to click on it! It's for a Pest Control Company, this one I think, and the registration plate is RAT 8OY the tag line under the plate is "no rats left in this vehicle overnight"

It is just too cool for words!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...