Friday, 2 September 2011

There and Back again...

OK so I stole the title. But I have been, seen and conquered.

Not quite of course. But the joys of not having connected my computer and refusing to pay oodles of cash to my mobile company to use the Internet abroad means that the first steps into France have been shrouded in darkness and mystery. And so it should be.

I go back to start properly on Sunday evening and things will be connected and I will be plugged into the world.
It is all terribly exciting. The closer you get to something that you have been looking forward to the more heightened the expectation.

And I spend a while moving things around in the sacristy. That always makes a priest feel at home.

So it's there and back and there again... again!

Sent from my iPhone
With the help of my Guardian Angels
http://frbederowe.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...