Monday, 22 August 2011

The Abortion Clinic


On this feast of the Immaculate Heart I spent the morning praying outside the Abortion Clinic in Bristol. It is organised by a faithful and dedicated group.

The place is evil.

There are family houses abutting the place. Children play yards away from the killing of innocent human life.
Postmen have to go up to the door to deliver letters about the death of children.
Van drivers have to deliver the tools of the death trade.
Other people work next to this place where the souls of the unborn scream.
Taxi drivers take two souls to the place where one will meet God.

All of us are complicit and I am as well for not being there every day of my life.
Pray for them all.

(I borrowed the picture from this website, which shows what can be done by normal individuals)

Sent from my iPhone
With the help of my Guardian Angels
http://frbederowe.blogspot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...